Membership Information and Application Forms
The Wisconsin Horse Council is pleased to provide you with printable or online Membership Application Forms!
|Membership Application forms
|Membership Application forms
|WHC Level I (PDF)||WHC Level I (online)|
|WHC Level II (PDF)||WHC Level II (online)|
|WHC Level III (PDF)||WHC Level III (online)|
SOME BENEFITS OF WHC MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE...
* CounciLetter - WHC newsletter available either in print ($10 annually) or on-line (free)
* Programs for members only, such as: (click on each program name for more details)
- Ride Wisconsin! – a cumulative award program for the number of hours you ride on trails.
- Championship Challenge – an award program for open show participants
- Judges Certification Program – an annual seminar for educating open show judges in Wisconsin
- Trail Grants – financial help for clubs in building, improving, and maintaining public horse trails in WI
- Sponsorship/Grants – financial help to support youth horse activities, therapeutic riding, equine education programs, and many other activities that promote and grow our equine industry
* Special advertising rates in our newsletter and on our website
* Option for individual and family memberships to purchase $1 million Excess Personal Liability Insurance at an excellent rate. Please click on the link above to view the details of this great benefit.
* WHC employs a professional lobbyist to assist in protecting our equine industry in legislative issues at the state and local levels
* WHC is a member of American Horse Council, the organization that lobbies in Washington DC and gets involved in national issues affecting our equine industry
* As a member of American Horse Council, WHC members are allowed to participate in AHC’s Advantage Program, which offers discounts with many companies.
And NEW for 2019!
USRider has created a special limited-time program just for Wisconsin Horse Council members! For any member of WHC who joins USRider from December1-31st 2018, USRider will waive the entire $29 Activation Fee. For WHC members who join from January 1st- February 28th, 2019, USRider will deduct $15 from the Activation Fee for each new membership. Call 1-800-844-1409 to join – be sure to identify yourself as a Wisconsin Horse Council member and use the promo code WHC18. Or, join online at www.usrider.org. On the check-out page, insert WHC18 in the Promo Code box. If you travel with your horse, USRider is the Equestrian Motor Plan for you since USRider is truly committed to the welfare and safety of their members and their horses.
Click HERE for more details about this great offer!
NEWSLETTER UPDATE INFO...Please read...
The WHC creates and distributes a monthly newsletter entitled the CounciLetter for WHC members. As the cost of printing a newsletter has continued to rise, the WHC has decided to continue to offer the CounciLetter free of charge as an e-newsletter that will be e-mailed to members every month. However, if you would like to continue to receive a printed-hardcopy CounciLetter mailed to your physical address, you will still be able to do so for a nominal fee of $10.00 per membership year to assist in defraying costs. This choice has been added to all of the membership applications.