*** Click HERE Equine Health Alerts
*** Click HERE to complete a Trail Review
*** Click HERE to access the WHC Monthly Newsletters
*** Click HERE for "Sharing Trails Safely with Horses" brochure
Welcome to the Wisconsin Horse Council (WHC) Website!
The Wisconsin State Horse Council (WHC) is here for "the horse" and the people who own them or simply love them. We exist solely for the welfare of the horse and the betterment of our industry as a whole.
- To represent and to foster a unified equine industry of Wisconsin.
- To promote the equine through leadership, education, service and communication.
- To take a pro-active role in the future growth and development of the equine industry.
WHC is a non-profit organization representing horsemen and women and the equine industry in Wisconsin. In representing the equine industry we promote the horse through leadership, education, and service, and take a proactive role in the growth of our industry.
Please feel free to contact us. Thank you! Contact us...
CONGRATULATIONS 2018 WHC ANNUAL AWARD WINNERS!
Congratulations to the 2018 Wisconsin Horse Council Award recipients. This year we are presenting awards in four categories.
- Equine of the Year – Caz (Casadero Sin Par), a Paso Fino owned by Tracy Porter of Milton
- Horseperson of the Year – Karla Kegley of Franksville
- Judge of the Year – Dawn Brandow of Antigo
- Lifetime Achievement – Richard Berner of Watertown
These people and horse will be recognized at the WHC Awards Ceremony that is held at the Midwest Horse Fair in the Coliseum on Sunday, April 22 at noon. Please join us in applauding these people and horse for the contributions they have made to our equine industry in Wisconsin. Look for their bios in the MHF magazine, the CounciLetter, and on our web site in the near future.
Do you know someone who deserves to be nominated for recognition for their work in our equine industry? Check out the WHC Awards Program on our web site www.wisconsinhorsecouncil.org.
Please click on the link below to read all about the Time To Ride Challenge!
MAKING A DISEASE ALERT SYSTEM A REALITY!
Please click on the link below for all of the details and to access the donation form for this program.